Supporting the guide of patients into NDIS system access process
NDIS system Services for Health Professionals
At Care Decisions we provide specialist support to Health Professionals involved in the discharge of patients into NDIS system care. This includes those involved in social work, discharge planning and geriatrics.
We are Australia’s largest NDIS and Support and provide free support to families.
Opportunities for support include:
- Access to our FREE platform for Health Professionals called the NDIS system portal. This portal provides specialist support to health professionals involved in the discharge of patients into NDIS system care access.
- Access to our highly trained NDIS System Specialists, who can assist by matching patients and their families to suitable NDIS system options with vacancies – at absolutely no cost.
- Access to FREE resources via our Information Hub, which contains helpful links for both health professionals and patients.
NDIS system care Portal
The NDIS system care Portal is a one-stop-shop for health professionals to assist patients discharging into NDIS system care. Health professionals can refer patients to our Specialists in order to have their discharge into NDIS system care expedited.
Our Portal is streamlined to allow for clinicians of all disciplines to refer patients quickly and efficiently.
Our team reports updates and outcomes back to the referrer via our Portal and tracks the patients progress all the way through to NDIS system care service. Our Information Hub is one easy place for health professionals to view and share useful resources.
Our team’s service is unique in a number of ways:
- An individual NDIS system Specialist works with the family throughout the entire process.
- Referrals can be made online via the NDIS system care portal with your own unique login;
- Updates and outcomes are reported back to the referring party;
- The Portal is one easy location to find your case information and service progress notes;
- Our team has access to a live database of providers, and special admissions contact information for registered providers.
Already Registered For The NDIS system care portal?
Extending the team
Service to Hospitals
We understand that supporting patient discharge from hospitals into NDIS system can involve;
1. Involve High Stress
Once a hospital is registered, clinicians, social workers and discharge planners can easily refer cases to the NDIS system Team in order to have their discharge into NDIS system care expedited. The referral can be made manually, or via the NDIS system Portal. The referral process is designed to be streamlined, so clinicians of all disciplines can access and refer patients quickly and efficiently.
2. Require Urgent Care
Clinicians will also be able to track the progress of an individual patient through the process, from referral to discharge to successful care.
3. Need 24/7 Support for Family and Other Stakeholders
At Care Decisions we know that hospitals do not work on a 9 to 5 schedule, so with our NDIS system care Portal referrals can easily be made online at any time.